Consortium/Third Party Administrator (C/TPA) Basics Training: Self-Guided
The Consortium/Third Party Administrator plays a key role in helping employers manage their drug and alcohol testing program and maintain compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
This course will provide students with:
- An overview of the C/TPA’s role and responsibilities.
- Guidance on what the C/TPA needs to know to meet their clients’ expectations.
- Information about how to build a C/TPA business and promote it.
- C/TPA standards and expectations.
- Name your class. This is for record-keeping purposes only. Give your class a name that makes sense to you and helps you keep track of who is taking the class. Note: If you are purchasing the training for another student, you will have to manually transfer the course to that student once you have purchased it. View the Instructions Page for guidance.
- Are you taking this course? If so, check the Take up a seat box. If you are purchasing the training for someone else, do not check the box.